Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· new year resolutions
· BEAT IT
· Year End Review-2008
· officially deleted
· The story of a boy
· this questionaires is err..just read it
· Ho ho ho (:
· One Tree Hill Is Backkk!!!
· The story of my life
· Pictures from HICT bwahaha XD XD


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SANJEEVA!!!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
its the last day of the year.
Yeap.
31st December.
and for the past 5 years,
on this very day,
i always wish a very special friend of mine a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (:
so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SANJEEVA!!!

this photo was taken from his blog
the atap boy is emo-ing on the roof top
hehe
We've been friends for 10 years and the friendship still going strong till now.He's a great friend to hang out with.Laughed and cry with me.Always there when I need him.haha For the past ten years,Sanjeeva and I had build a great bond between us.Though now he is no more in the same school with me,but he still rocks my socks.Always make me laughed and laughed at my jokes.(did he??)He's a bully in disguise,but I dont mind him bullying me..haha Still remember the time when we were in Standard 2(dah lama tu),he thought me how to do anaconda with my fingers..cool man XD and he also often remind me to just be myself no matter what people say.He is my little bro who made a rule whenever we meet outside to watch movie or whatsoever.

-FIRST RULE-

dont shout on the phone whenever you call ppl..tone down a bit..we are not pekak(yet)

its not my fault that my voice is very loud..probably I was too excited that time..hehe

-SECOND RULE-

never whack a guy's back..it hurts,ATIKA!!

hehe..okay..i often forgot bout this rule..

i dah terbiasa whacking ppl's back..

even my girlfriends always kena..haha

-THIRD RULE-

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES!!!!

So,there you have it.

My little bro is finally turning sixteen!!

wehOooo!!!

*extreme excitedness*

dedicated to Sanjeeva (:

[Friend]

When the sun shines on you,

you're like an angle that was sent here from heaven,

When the moon glows on you,

you're like a beautiful dove soaring in the air,

you're presence sing songs of joy,

and you're the one who light up my day

you give me strength,

you give me home,

you give me a friend to be with

and that is YOU.

.....................................

We're a walking shadow,

which is inseperatable,

which like the cloud and the sky

which depend on each other,

Thank you my dear friend,

you're always there for me until the end,

may god bless you,

of how you bless me,

may the angles cherish you,

of how you cherish me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SANJEEVA (:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

youarejustplainawesome.

iloveyou.

hehe.

p/s:the la sallians want to laok you..careful la dik..haha

Labels: