Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· haha (:


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Last day at CMSD
Friday, December 12, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
today is my last day at work.Working as the Marketing Executive(sounds so cool..bwahahaha...) at the Customer Marketing Service Department at HICT College.working for almost two weeks have given me such great experiences and a lot of great new friends.hehe I''m gonna miss them a lot.Probably you have seen them when you went to the seminars or had function at HICT.Let me tell you something,they are not like what you see them!SERIOUS!

HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT THEM for all of you to know (:

THE BIG BOSS-Katherine Poh
She reminds me a lot of my Biology teacher,Miss Teh..haha..Sometimes,she's grumpy,fussy,and got all the ah ma attitude but she's really really NICE at heart..hehe called me CILI PADI all the time lol but when she's really MAD(marah gila)you sure don't want to mess up with her.Anyways,Katherine,YOU ROCK!!!

I SAY:Katherine has FIERCE attitude!

THE BOSS-Raymond
The man that gave me the golden opportunity to work here.haha I noticed something new bout him.he got new hair cut.Looking really suave eh..Owais said he look funny..bwahahaha

I SAY:Thank you,RAYMOND!

ASSISTANT BOSS-Rymond
another guy who had the same name as the boss.Just without the 'A'.I got to admit that he is SUPER DUPER AMAZINGLY CHUBBY!!!n plump eiippp!!! *grins* everything about him is just out of this world(bwahahaha...big big and big)lol

I SAY:Rymond=Doraemon(don't tell him,later he BOMB me XD XD)

SUPERVISOR-Chris
my superwoman...Sweet voice,manyak leng lui ..She thought me a lot of new things and she is just awesome..hehe I want to thank her for the time being under her guidance.

I SAY:wo ai ni,Chris :-P

THE STAFFS

Anne
very very friendly..practically laughed at my jokes(although it's not funny),a bit gila-gila and my closest companion till now.I'm definately going to miss her a lot afterwards.this much! *stretched arms wide* lol

I SAY:you are one in a million..cewahh...ilysm

Alex a.k.a Kevin Jonas
he looked exactly like Kevin Jonas of the Jonas Brothers.omgosh!!haha the master of Photoshop(as said by the staff)Envy him a lot..zzz...i want to be MAGIC just like HIM.

I SAY:Envy you,Alex!!!

Abu
A guy who can talk chinese fluently...very kind,supportive and smile a lot.sometimes,he looked different(not that i'm saying he turned green or what...)Kinda afraid of him.. =.=" but he's a RED DEVIL fan like me.OwYeahh!!!

I SAY:ABU RULE!!

Shamroz
Katherine called him Beckham and I don't know why..haha a big fan of Chelsea(huge fan)..there's something bout him is just soooo Shamroz-ish haha can't say what it is..later he HUNT me DOWN for good!lol

I SAY:Manchester United is the BEST!!

Owais
The man of the hour.Amazing,Awesome..almost PER-FECT..hehe a bit flirtacious for me...lol very good looking and sooo friendly...

I SAY:YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Dennie
Sat next to me..Poor him..He look so depressed everyday..probably because of the work...but I got to say,he has an AMAZING SMILE!no one can outbeat him haha

I SAY:Cheer up,Dennie..Life is all bout having fun!

Eugene
one HAWT dude *meltz meltz* lol friendly and hot...rocking outfit..bwahaha simple and stylish.never see him in formal attire lol

I SAY:Eugene is HOTTER than BRAD PITT!

Hitesh
he's nice although i didn't talk much with him.he's like the Opera Ghost...sometimes ada,sometimes takde..hehe

I SAY:Keep it cool,Hitesh XD XD

Jane
this girl also like Hitesh bwahaha but she's very friendly oh...thanks for everything Jane tehehehehe <3

I SAY:Fun with Jane hihi

NEW FRIENDS

Jared-gila punya orang
Zi Wang-very petite and polite
Pei Ling-manyak leng lui o.o
Pei Jun-Pei ling's lil sister..haha
Foong May-bossy lol got dimple haha
Carolyn-friendly
Kok Yen-sweet little girl
Irene-naughty
Jia Hui-Danny's cousin bwahaha very ganas looking
Xiao Ling-like to jealouskan me with DBSK's stuff
Vhinashah-awesome!!!!

that's all for today.THANK YOU EVERYONE AT CMSD and thank you NEW FRIENDS!!!iloveyoutobits xoxo








Labels: