Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· BEAT IT
· Year End Review-2008
· officially deleted
· The story of a boy
· this questionaires is err..just read it
· Ho ho ho (:
· One Tree Hill Is Backkk!!!
· The story of my life
· Pictures from HICT bwahaha XD XD
· TAGGED!!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

new year resolutions
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
[WHAT I WANT FOR NEW YEAR]
-i want to be taller-
-aced my exams-
-get myself a braces-
-stalk more people online-
hehe
lol
-be the GREATEST person ALIVE-
-buy Sanjeeva the Liverpool team-
okay...that is kinda impossible to do..hehe
-love myself more-
-be the $$$$est person in the WORLD-
-FAME-
-HAPPINESS-
a bit typical dont you think??
-MORE FRIENDS-
-my T must be HAPPIER (:-
-BOYFRIEND??-
=.="
swt
haha
-GREATER BOND WITH MY FAMILY-
-AWESOME BIRTHDAY PARTY-
i never had one,so i wished that 2009 will be the year
-BEAT LA SALLE IN DEBATE-
-EDWARD COLLIN-
I JUST WANT TO BE TALLER!!
well,actually it wasnt like a resolution if you ask me..
more like wishes..
i just hope that 2009 will be me more joy and happpiness (:
p/s:wanna wished Sanjeeva an early birthday!!you rocks la,macha hehe
that's all for now.
iloveyousomuch.
hehe.

Labels: