Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· TAGGED!!
· I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!
· Last day at CMSD
· haha (:


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Pictures from HICT bwahaha XD XD
Thursday, December 18, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
alright..as I promised...some of the pictures I took on my last day at HICT..
Thank you,Syaika for helping to edit these pictures (:

They were tired but I forced them to snap pictures with me...hehe I'm EVIL..lol


me and Owais..haha see..tired face..lol



Eugene and me...he is so nice..haha omgosh!!he put his arm on my shoulder!! *meltz meltz*




Mr.Jimmy don't really know how to pose..Abu just finished eating..and Chris maintain leng lui la...haha



Mummy Anne ROCKS!





i was one of the crew..haha




the chocolate was actually given by Beckham (:





this is Shamroz a.k.a Beckham..lol




The BOSS and ME...looking good aite??lol





dats all from ME now...
adios!!

Labels: