Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Pictures from HICT bwahaha XD XD
· TAGGED!!
· I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!
· Last day at CMSD
· haha (:


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The story of my life
Monday, December 22, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The manuscript of my novel,Battle Of The Sexes have been with my publisher for months.I asked for Danny’s help to pass it to them and he did it.THANK YOU,DANNY (: it was in the month of August that time.I called them up the next day and we discussed everything on the phone.We had an agreement and they agree to publish my book..but then,until now there are still no news bout it.I tried calling my agent,Nichol but she seemed to be really busy for the past few weeks.Last time I heard,my book is half way done for the publishing.Her girls are typing it and she promised me that it will be done as soon as possible…probably by NOVEMBER!and now it is already the end of DECEMBER.How long should this anticipation last???I’m so eager for the result.Even my friends are waiting for my book release.I kept telling them about it and some of them already read it.They gave me thumbs up for the book.haha Now as time goes by,I’m starting to feel scared that my dream of publishing my novel won’t come true.I might have disappointed my friends who have been hearing about this publishing matter for months…haihz…serve me for my big mouth…does this also means that I’ve been cheated?but then,they published May Zhee’s books…why can’t they published mine??I just don’t know what to do now…Should I just wait and be patience??or should I go and ask back my manuscript???I also would like to apologized to all the people whom I told about this matter…I was just so excited back then when I got to know that there are people who is willing to publish my book after five times of rejections..zzzz...I feel so depressed right now….to make me feel better,I think I’m going to harass Shasta like I always did (wonder what is she doing now)muahahahahahaha lolx

That’s all for now,fellow readers.

Molly Sue rings the chime,
See you next time !