Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Ho ho ho (:
· One Tree Hill Is Backkk!!!
· The story of my life
· Pictures from HICT bwahaha XD XD
· TAGGED!!
· I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!
· Last day at CMSD
· haha (:


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

this questionaires is err..just read it
Friday, December 26, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Last night, did u go to sleep happily?
yup..go to sleep after chatting with hubby ngehehehe XD XD

When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone?
someone??who are you referring to??

Anyone told you a secret this week?
im not sure whether its a secret or not..but she told me not to tell anyone..haha

Did you have a good day yesterday?
TOTALLY!

What was the highlight of today?
I fell asleep during my Math tuition class....doozed off Zzzz

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
nope..just put it on silence sometimes..

What happened at 3:00am today?
I was dreaming that I won one million dollar because i bought a can of coke..lucky coke $$$

When was the last time you took a picture with your number 1 friend?
i dont label my friends as 1,2,3..I labelled them with their nicknames XP

Do you hate anyone?
not really..but if anyone pissed me off,he or she will pay...

Do they know who they are?
i dont think so...

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
bread..yummy...

When did you last cry?
When i bit my tongue..pain...

Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
NO...why would i ever do that???

Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
Yeah

When was the last time you bought something?
today..i bought burgers from pasar malam

Have you ever told someone you love them?
yeah...loads of times..wait!let me tell them again...I LOVE YOU!!!!

Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you know you're wrong?
no point doing that

Where were you today?
home.tuition

Is there anyone that calls you baby?
no..dont really like people calling me with that name

In the next 2 months what are you looking forward to the most?
for my book to be publish

Why?
Im going to be famous that time!!haha

Who did you last called?
Nisa

What are you thinking of right now?
how to make myself taller

When and where was the last time you partied?
one year ago

Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online?
yup..waited for my hubby..he was busy with DOTA..hehe

When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
when my sister told me a story of my clumsy neighbour

Do you like make-up?
NO!

What will you buy next?
a digital camera

Have any crazy family members?
you want only the crazy?or the craziest??

Are you bored?
Nope..chatting with hubby now

What's on your mind right now?
err...hubby??

What are you wearing now?
t-shirt and trousers

Any plans for today?
not really...wanna go to sleep later

What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Haha yeah of course i'm glad...you changed a lot of my life ;-) *awww...*

What's beside you right now?
my phone

Where do you want to be right now?
Spain

what is it that you find so hard to forget?
Memories!!!and school!!!arghh!!!