Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· officially deleted
· The story of a boy
· this questionaires is err..just read it
· Ho ho ho (:
· One Tree Hill Is Backkk!!!
· The story of my life
· Pictures from HICT bwahaha XD XD
· TAGGED!!
· I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!
· Last day at CMSD


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Year End Review-2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2008 had been a GREAT year for me.
I learned a lot,I forgot a lot.
I met GREAT NEW FRIENDS.
built greater bonds with them.

Here are some of the highlights of the year.
.
.
.
[Debate] January
My first time debating and its against SMK La Salle.I was like'what????'Being the third debator was HARD.I was so nervous that my point papers(ohh whatever they call it)kept falling from my hand.IT WAS SOOO EMBARASSING!!I could hear the boys laughing at me.shess...kejam..haha BK lose at the end but obviously Jo Yee is the best among all.I swore that Chua cant get his eyes of Jo Yee..haha my wild assumptions..Chua was chosen as the best debator but i got to tell you,he's waaaaaaayy sarcastics..he's a nice person though.The la sallians were so happy that they won until I felt like the block where we were having our debating bergegar with them screaming.I was also one of the pendebat for Bahas Ala Parlimen against MGS.MGS is very well-known with their capability of debating but then,we did outbeat them and won fare and square *grins* we also took a photo together after the debate session ends.
this is us.can spot me?I'm the freak doing the lala pose..haha
.
.
.
[CLASS] 4 Science 2
the best class ever.I had so much fun.In fact,we are the most craziest class of all the form 4 batch.Somehow,the teachers also said said that we are the kepoh-iest class.My form teacher,Miss Teh always says,empty vessels makes the most noise.this is because,we are noisy but some of my classmates always didnt do their homeworks(on purpose la)Haha but yet,I enjoyed being the part of this class.


Our class photo

We are wasting our time taking photos when the next day is our mid terms started.lol

[PREFECT LIFE]
My prefect life is doing great this year.I had just been appointed as the Head Of the Bureau Of Cleanliness.Thank you to all the peoples that put their trust on me.hehe I went to a few gathering and BOY!it was a hell of a time.haha I also went to the annual prefect camp.This year it was held somewhere in Morib.here's are some photos for all of you to see (:
Juniors + senior=ROCK!!
my sister couldnt stop smiling as the camera love her so much XD

Camwhoring in the loo XD

Where is me??I'm hidden!!noo!!!!

I look retarted in this photo while Ayuni look just PER-FECT!

Another lame attempt by ME to look COOL =.="

The shades are cramping my style!!huhu

PICTURE PERFECT by SYAIKA (:
.
.
.

60's NIGHT
we had our 60's night and it was aweeesssooomeee!!!


from left:Tirzah,Syaika,Vee Thin,Wei Qing,Ayuni and me

me and my roomies..
I was planning to dressed up like P.Ramlee but it turned out to be that I look like an alien.

us again!

group photos!!

roomies in uniform
.
.
.
[PREFECT FAREWELL]
I was the EMCEE and Tirzah was the OC.
We had a blast of time.
oh well..
I AM THE EMCEE what??
haha

MC+OC siao-ing besides the fountain

[PREFECT GATHERINGS]
SMK La Salle

here is me with my two besties,Danny and Sanjeeva
Danny also couldnt help but just kept grinning as the camera love him too XD

emiliya,me,Sanjeeva,Danny and Toh

emiliya is not the photo earlier but now she is (:

chua:look!its a bird!
bryant:no!its a plane!
ben zhi:where got??frog la!
me:frog???they can fly meh??
sanjeeva:dei!look at me better!
.
.
.
[ACMAR GATHERINGS]
Here's where the fun begins.
They had this MTV dance-floor-kind-of thing going and eventually I had to dance with Danny.
lol.
I had so much dancing with him that i didnt realized that some of prefects were recording us dancing!
ZOMG!
and my senior post it youtube!
arghh!
haha
wanna see?
.
.
.
.
.
NO WAY!!
not gonna let you people see :P
haha
my favourite shot..the confetti landed on the right spot.

everyone look plain awesome.

the awesomes BK-ians.

shot!

i look really retarted *completely HIGH* hehe

GROUP PHOTOS!

Tirzah,Melvin,ME!

hehe

Basicly,this year had been one CRAZY year for me.I learned from my mistakes too.and I found someone.hehe

GOODBYE 2008!

HELLO 2009!

Labels: