Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· once upon a time...
· got the CASH on my HAND
· now you see me,now you dont
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

another day in school
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
today is just an average day for me except for the part that Im measuring my height and weight.
*gasp*
okay.
my height is....
*drumroll*
more than still 148 cm!!!!
NOOOOOOO!!!!!
why am I still SHORT?!?!
*curse the pokok kelapa*
and also
the other bad news.
its regarding my weight.
its..
ONLY 36 KG!!!
can you imagine??
ONLY 36 KG???
whatthehell
iwannagainweight
notloseweight
*bang my head on the wall*
now I am OFFICIALLY UNDERWEIGHT
well.
back eating junk food,i guess.

Labels: