Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· yay!!
· today is just a normal day if you ask me
· say hello to a new year
· farewell 2008
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SANJEEVA!!!!!
· new year resolutions
· BEAT IT
· Year End Review-2008
· officially deleted
· The story of a boy


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
Sunday, January 4, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Okay.School is officially starting tomorrow.I'm really excited actually.I want to meet my peeps and the teachers.But then,when I think back,this year will be my last year in high school.Well,it's kinda sad.I mean,I dont want school life to end so fast.That's why I made up my mind to make this year the best school year ever in my life.My so-called job as the Head Of Bureau Of Cleanliness gonna start back tomorrow.I have to be the un-ME again.sigh oh boy.this gonna be hard.I dont like to scold people even my juniors.But if i didnt,they will pijak my head la.oh well,I just have to make sure that I dont explode everyday thinking bout the cleanliness and the prefectorial announcement board.zzz...and ill be spending lesser time stalking chua and his evil twin(you know who am talking about) and to any of the BK prefects who is reading this post,ambik laporan kebersihan betul-betul..kalau tak..you're dead meat!

Here's are some of the things I wanted to do when I go to school tomorrow:
>msg TCH when I got up from sleep *winks*
>screamed at the jaga (let him get heart attack like last time..haha)
>hugs everyone(this is basicly my routine everyday)
>irritate Shasta(my favourite thing to do)
>wished Cherrie good morning and tell her how pretty she looks (ahem..lol)
>Scolded those who didnt take kebersihan on the last week of school (geramnya...)
>wished Ashbir HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY :)
>goofed off with the teachers in the teacher's lounge XD XD
>sat at the front row in the class
>main-main and dance with the broom (sudah gila a bit)

and yeah.
I'm officially TAKEN.
by BOOKS.
haha.
its SPM year,ppl!
but then,
this year will be the most memorable in my life.
I can assured that.
till then,
chiaoz.

Labels: