Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
· yay!!
· today is just a normal day if you ask me
· say hello to a new year
· farewell 2008
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SANJEEVA!!!!!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Birthday BABE!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HAPPY 17 TH BIRTHDAY,ASHBIR!!!!

WHY ASHBIR ROCKS TO THE FREAKING CORE!!

a really great friend.
be by my side when im feeling down.
smile everyday at me
we hugs!! hehe
a gila-gila head prefect
freaking smart with calculations
always men-jealous-kan me with her dimple
an awesome DEBATOR!! (chua,take note)
a great leader
cant stop talking when she got the mic LOL
Ashbir,
hope you had a great birthday.may god bless you always and hope our friendship last forever.
i love you and i know you love me too <3

Labels: