Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
· yay!!
· today is just a normal day if you ask me
· say hello to a new year
· farewell 2008


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Boo!
Thursday, January 8, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
this word was often used by TCH whenever he terkejutkan me at MSN.
haha
i just got my hand on the La Sallians '08 school magazine.
cool wehy!
and Aaron is the EDITOR *winks*
that is even cooler.
LOL
the magazine was really bright and vibrant.
me likeeeeyyy
and
i laughed my arse out seeing the La Sallians.
dont ask me why.
you'll figure it out if you had a copy.
my friends look so *clear throat* cool.
but they are not the topic of the day.
.
.
I AM
today BK had their general meeting for the Rumah Sukan.
and my rumah sukan,Tahan
had our meeting at the volleyball court.
this is kinda unfair.
you know why?
because..
for the past two years,
Tahan kinda had our place reserved to have our GM at the school hall.
it was much more comfy there.
but then,
this year Ledang got the hall to have their GM.
i got this unsatisfaction feelings at first.
its all better later.
but then,
the feeling came back when i found out that Tahan's guru penasihat is no longer Pn.Norhudaya.
an Indian teacher(she shall not be named here)took her post.
dont get me wrong.
I'm not being racist.
its just that,
she's not the kind of person whom I think is good enough to handle a lot of people.
im serious.
based on my friend's experience la.
but then,
she deserve a chance,right?
so now,
we'll just have to wait and see.
LOL.
and
I've been chosen to be the Treasurer
for TAHAN!
its a tough job though.
i am good not into calculations.
but i dont think the teachers know that.
ill just do my best.
ill used the money for something else
choi!
ill NEVER DO THAT!
that's betraying their trust on me.
oh well,
i can smell the money now.
haha
come to me,bebeh!
cashing in tha cash!
guess what??
I FINISHED ALL MY HOMEWORKS!!
shocked??
me too.
haha.
the awesome feeling come with it too.
haha.
and
im taking my 6 hours theory class on Saturday.
that's all for now.
Im off to bed.

Labels: