Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· another day in school
· once upon a time...
· got the CASH on my HAND
· now you see me,now you dont
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

boredom strikes again(and so does the painintheass sore throat)
Thursday, January 15, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
i got to tell you.
I SUCK when i dont have my voice.
the LOUD,YELLING and kinda HOARSE voice.
and i sounded more or less the same like a TOAD.
Dammit.
and I almost lost my wallet and purse at school.
nothing inside.
just my I.C and my L license.
who would be dumb enough to steal it???

the WORSE part of all,

my friends RUINED the magazine that i borrowed from my darling friend.
he sounds so upset when i told him about his magazine.
and all i can say is I'M TERRIBLY SORRY :(
forgive me,will you? i know you will and that is why iloveyousss <3
and an annonying dicipline teacher made me want to strangle her .she is so kay-poh la.kept bossing us prefects around and scolded us for no reasons.

and she wasn't even in-charge for the committee!

what the flamingo betul la.

btw,my friends and I did a couple of videos today.I shall post it some other time.

till then,chiaoz.

Labels: