Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· now you see me,now you dont
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
· yay!!
· today is just a normal day if you ask me


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

got the CASH on my HAND
Saturday, January 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
i finally got my pay today when I used to work at CMSD.
and yeah.
I'm sooo happy.
im kinda loaded with cash right now.
haha.
after taking the cheque from BURSARY,
I pay a visit at CMSD.
GAWD!
I MISSED THEM SO MUCH!
i got to meet Dennie,Chris,Alex,Abu,Hitesh,Rymond,Raymond and well as
Eugene.
he is just cute.
a lot cuter than the last time we met.
im kinda having a little bit crush on him.
a little crush wont hurt,right?
because,he's been so nice to me all this long.
haha.
not saying the others are not nice la.
and I met Shamroz too.
he is still tall.
and friendly.
and he's flying back to Pakistan for two weeks.
here's the BEST part.
Im getting a Cadbury chocolate bar from him!
again!
weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!