Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
· yay!!
· today is just a normal day if you ask me
· say hello to a new year


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

now you see me,now you dont
Friday, January 9, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
at last,the first week of school had finally end.Weekends coming and im stuck with piles of stuff to do.

Oh yeah.

I've been officially appointed as Kristal's 2009 Magazine Editor-In-Chief.
I was really looking forward to producing the best school magazine BK have ever seen yet.
There will a lot of new changes for the content of the magazine.
but I shall not spill it out here.
it will definately ruined the surprise.

anyways,
here is the new Editorial Board Comittee

gila-gila EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Nurul Dizamira Atika Bt.Mohd Sikun im gila-gila..you can tell that if you be my friend :)
Supreme CO-EDITOR/Photoshop Master
Ye Hwee Janelle Han Desuyo the man of the hour..my awesome super SIDEkick!
SECRETARY in action
Siti Ayuni Bt.Hamka married to an actor doesnt stop her to continue writing for me
Photoshop freak/Graphic Director
Michelle Chan Hway Yi she want to photoshop her own pic..be my guest,M'ch!

money face Sponsorship Director
Farah Syaika Bt.Mohd Rafik Syaika + $$$=success!!

Computing Department
Tan Jo Yee plain awesome!
Khor Zee Yeng creative!

Spot the talent Agents/Karya keepers
Nur Emiliya Bt.Ilimudin the tiang lampu of the editorial board..hehe
Wan Sue Ann incredibely creative!

We'll be flipping through all the school magazines that we can get our hands on.
with ME is SEMARAK (HSK '08)
AND
Rising Flames (La Sallians '08) :)
Aaron,
if you're reading this,
guide me la,dudeeeeee
=P
and I've been appointed as Ketua Papan Kenyataan for St.John Ambulans.
it seems like everywhere i go,there a post waiting for me..
hehe
i got so many things to do..in so little time..lol but im enjoying it :D
till then,
adios!

Labels: