Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· got the CASH on my HAND
· now you see me,now you dont
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
· yay!!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

once upon a time...
Saturday, January 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
well,a lot of things happened to me today.Some of it are good things and some of it are bad things.I'm completely dehydrated throughout this week.

Some of it are...

GOOD THINGS
-I got my L license..its OFFICIAL!!
-My retarted-ass brother went off with my parents..go balik kampung! at last!
-got my pay
-met Eugene again hehe...i noticed that he like to wear his jeans so low..can see his boxer *pervert*
-got appointed as the Editor In Chief
-might be having prefects gathering this year


BAD THINGS
-got the worse cleanliness report ever!
-my astro is not working dammit!
-finished all my cash sobs
-Homeworks.homeworks.homeworks


i chatted with Alvin earlier about the undang-undang test and he basicly make me laughed the whole time.mind the broken english.Its confusing,I know.


Atika: boo!
Atika: haha
Alvin: I am scared
Atika: lol
Alvin: I just went for undang test resit today
Atika: then??
Alvin:haizzz
Atika: wats wrong??
Alvin: I passed!!! I got 48/50
Atika: OMG!
Atika: CONGRATZ!
Alvin: thx
Atika: i got my L d la...
Atika: haha
Alvin: u went for amali?
Atika: yeah
Atika: got my L d
Atika: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
Alvin: 16 hours?
Atika: 6 hours la
Atika: siao if 16 hours
Atika: lol
Alvin: I know 6 hours
Alvin: but i tot must minimum duno what 16 hours before bahagian 2 and 3
Alvin: how u get L?
Atika: minimum 6 hours je la
Alvin: After 6 hours of amali, then?
Atika: i do the test la
Atika: 6 hours amali is with your driving school trainee
Atika: for P,you have to go JPJ
Alvin: saw alot ppl go JPJ for amali 6 hrs wan
Atika: they pro d mah
Alvin: test, they go JPJ to hear amali 6 hrs
Alvin: its not with trainee
Alvin: listen bout wat wan?
Atika: they teach you about the cars and everything
Alvin: owh
Alvin: then after 6 hours amali, must go test?
Alvin: wat test?
Atika: after 6 hours amali,you got L d
Alvin: owh
Atika: after one month,then only you can take P
Alvin: P must be 17 years old
Alvin: after 6 hrs amali, get L, then must wait till birthday ar?
Atika: yup
Atika: sabar la,Alvin
Alvin: hahaha
Atika: itu P tak lari punya la
Atika: haha
Alvin: hahaha
Atika: haha

at last,the both of us kinda get what are we dicussing about.LOL.well,its been a really hectic week,i can say.


that's all for now.
im tired and i need my bed.
oh yeah.
before i forget,
D,i miss you.
(:

Labels: