Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Not my type
· Back To School..hmmm...what are the odds??
· Tagged by Danny
· Before I'm BACK being the un-ME again
· yay!!
· today is just a normal day if you ask me
· say hello to a new year
· farewell 2008
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,SANJEEVA!!!!!
· new year resolutions


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

tagged me if you can
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I've been tagged by Tang Jo Yee..hehe
curi-curi blogging while doing my EST assignment LOL

Rules:
*this tag is open for both sex*
*be honest
*it must be true
*must tag 5 people
*no tagging back


What is your favourite colour?
Black and white.Both make really good combinations.

What is your favourite food?
My mom's kerang masak lemak(i dunno how to translate it into english..hehe)

What is your favourite drink?
Iced Milo!!!

What kind of girl/guy do you prefer? *more than 1 answer
errmm...i dont really know how to describe it..but i prefer a guy who is down to earth and just be himself.Those who had their own unique attitude,friendly,gila-gila and cool.

How do you want your crush to confess that he likes you? *more than 1 answer
I dont know.this never crossed my mind before XD well..let me think..okay..i dont mind how he's going to confess to me,its just that he has to be really sincere and being serious bout it.that's going to be the sexiest confession ever! XD

What do you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to give during Valentine's day?
anything as long as it was a gift from him XD XD

What a short tag??? So random.

Anyways, I tag.....
Danny!
Susu!
Chua!
Zee Yeng!
Shean!

Labels: