Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the first and the last
· the ultimate clean-up
· the celebrated and the celebritieS hehe
· boredom strikes again(and so does the painintheass...
· another day in school
· once upon a time...
· got the CASH on my HAND
· now you see me,now you dont
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

there are still some LOVE for me
Friday, January 23, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
this is just a random post.
i just wanna say thank you to all my friends who console me after reading my post.
especially to Chua and Jo Yee :)
and of course to him.
*big grins* (you know who are you)

not to be forgotten to the others.
now i realized that are people who loves me for being me :)

you people know how i run my life right?
being vain,
being crazy,
and now i dont really care of any damn thing that might happen next.

i love you <333

Labels: