Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the celebrated and the celebritieS hehe
· boredom strikes again(and so does the painintheass...
· another day in school
· once upon a time...
· got the CASH on my HAND
· now you see me,now you dont
· Boo!
· Birthday BABE!!
· tagged me if you can
· Not my type


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

the ultimate clean-up
Sunday, January 18, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
my school had their annual gotong-royong perdana and the editorial club had to clean up the Orchid Garden . Although it sounds easy to clean up the place but actually it's not!I spent for like 4 hours just to do the landscaping for the miserable orchid flowers.I had fun though.At first,only Ayuni,Syaika and I are cleaning the garden.then,the crowd got even bigger.LOL haha and I managed to snap some photos on that day :)

my classmates.
from left:'Amira,Syafiqah,Dewi
all the classes had to change their chairs and tables.
meaning,
we'll be getting a new chair and table.
weeeeeee!!!!!!!
this three anak dara cannot see camera..
surely want to pose and asked me to take photo.
haha

perempuan Melayu terakhir.
*winks*
haha.
any guy Menning who become her boyfriend is VERY lucky!

after the gotong-royong
takde kerja..
so,
tangkap gambar la.
=)


We berangan that we had our own magic broom.
just like in Harry Potter.


me and the one and the only Puan Hasiah.
pretty,isnt she??
*big grins*

this photo was taken by my sister.
the drink look so appealing when she's drinking it.
LOL.

My graphic unit people took the opportunity to camwhore before the editorial meeting started.
.
.
J'nel and M'ch
little photoshop sifuS.
haha.

the day went smoothly as usual.
the best part is,
i found my friend's cousin.
his name and her name should not be mentioned here.
he know who is he.
the rest,
just tired and exhausted.
.
.
go back home,
slept from 4 until 6 in the evening.
chatted with TCH.
heeeeeee :P
so happy la.
LOL.
.
.
at night,
planned to watch Man U match.
my agogo partner got to watch.
unfairla!!ihateeeeyouuuu!!!
nyiahahahaha XD XD
and I ended up watching Eragon.
nice show.
and cute main character.

that's all for now.
my reality show video are still under constructions.
hehe.
till then,
adios!

Labels: