Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· why are YOU TALLER than ME???
· Moo-ing away
· CROSS COUNTRY day lepaking as usual
· there are still some LOVE for me
· the first and the last
· the ultimate clean-up
· the celebrated and the celebritieS hehe
· boredom strikes again(and so does the painintheass...
· another day in school
· once upon a time...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

what a not so HAPPY DAY!!!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
my depressions is NO LONGER available.
hehe.

I AM NOW ME AGAIN.

happy.
fun.
ME.
again.

thanks to me evil twin and my agogo partner,
they put a smile on my face.

and also TCH.
ceh.
itu budak manyak kedekut.
hihi ^^

going to Shien Chen's house on Saturday.


thats all for now.
till then.
buenos adios! :)

Labels: