Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Moo-ing away
· CROSS COUNTRY day lepaking as usual
· there are still some LOVE for me
· the first and the last
· the ultimate clean-up
· the celebrated and the celebritieS hehe
· boredom strikes again(and so does the painintheass...
· another day in school
· once upon a time...
· got the CASH on my HAND


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

why are YOU TALLER than ME???
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

im freaking bored.
bored.bored.bored.bored.bored

i got tonnes of homeworks to do.
but I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!!!

go to hell with the 'if you didnt do your homeworks,ill cut your marks' shit.
i dont give a damn thing.

im back being procrastinate.
i dont care.


gosh!!!arghhhhh!!!!
i feel so depressed right now.
boredom is killing me slowly.

no one to talk with.
no one to chat with.
no one to msg with.

my friends are busy gambling their cny's money.
guys,better donate the money to the children in Gaza lah


and i dont feel like calling him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i sounds so emo,i know.
all that you people care about is pratically nothing.


i missed everyone.

i missed my girl friends.
i missed guy friends.
i missed chatting.
i missed going lepaking.

i missed my tuition mates.
i missed my old mates.
i missed stalking.
i missed msging my peeps.
i missed him.
badly
*sigh*
i sounds desprate huh?

what the heck
idontcarewhatdoyouthinkaboutme



i really really hope that this depression wont last long.
im depressed enough,thank you.

i cant take it anymore.
dont be shocked if you came across reading an article about me in tomorrow's paper.

"17 years old Atika found dead hanging on the tree"

i can really do it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


on second thought,

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

committing suicide is just plain stupid.

i dont want my soul berlegar-legar later.

haha :)

now,im smiling again.

im not a perfect girl.my hair doesn't always stay in place and i spill things a lot.im pretty clumsy & sometimes i have a broken heart.my friends and I sometimes fight & sometimes nothing goes right.but when i thought about it & take a step back,i remembered how amazing life truly is & that maybe.just maybe,i like being imperfect...



that's all for now.
till then,
bueno adios :)


Labels: