Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· you are in my head??
· not so happy
· darn it!
· I WON!!!!!!!!!!
· Debate?Bahas?Pantun?Editorial?VALENTINE??
· im in LOVE,bebeh!!
· *junkload*
· last day of CNYing
· lepaking at Shien Chen's crib
· what a not so HAPPY DAY!!!!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

as you see it
Monday, February 9, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from left(standing..due to lack of space on the couch):M'ch,Sanjeeva(nutcase),Elaine and the MVP(me)
from left(sitting): sue ann,shien chen,chen ei,rayel

my pictures with my old school mates during Adwin's CNY party.

yes.

we've been friends since Standard 1.

a very long friendship,i must say.


they are worth more than anything in this world.

haha.

from a very small girl( and boy,of course),

they transformed into very fine and good looking young lad.

gahhhhhhhhhh

i missed them so much.

some of them are taken.
and married.

LMAO.

Shien Chen asked me,
"atika,do you have a boyfriend already??"

i just shrugged off my shoulder.

heh.

i told her,
"you read my blog la.then you know"


*laughed out loud*


its up to all of you to judge.

:)


Terence.TCH.Terence.TCH.Terence.TCH.Terence.



Labels: