Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· a roller coaster ride
· shoutouts!
· doomsday coming soon
· el-DEBATE
· why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik...
· sadly to say
· as you see it
· you are in my head??
· not so happy
· darn it!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

ATIKA had finally landed :)
Monday, February 23, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello,everyone! yes!i am BACK! feeling better than ever! weweeeweeeeeee!
hehe.
well,first of all,
sorry for not being able to blog for the past few days.
as i've said,
im having a tough time.
no worries,peeps.
i am all BETTER now :)


well,i skipped school today, February 23rd 2009
went to a clinic at KU.
let me tell you,
the doctor is good.
amazing,i must say.
his name is Dr.Thamil Selvam
a very nice man who acted as my doctor and also my psychatrist.
i was diagnosed to be having lack of sleep and inner self depression.
had my theraphy session with him.
get my medicine and went back home.

22nd February 2009
my old school had their annual sports day.
meet up with my old buddies.

Jas Min
Sanjeeva
Le King
Adwin
Athif
Luqman
Omar
Azman

we took some gila-gila photo together.
and exchange phone number so we wont lost contact.
heh.
*pictures soon*
but sad to say,
our bonding seems to be falling apart.
what happened to the time?
seems like they dont care of the friendship that had been staying strong for 10 years?
i just hope that they wont forget the good time we had.
oh...
i missed it :(

after that,
go back home,
my fever came back.
all of sudden.
i dunno why.
kept vomitting in the bathroom for quite a long time.
sighhh :(

msged my good friends at night.
4 of them at once.
heh.
my fingers goes all ached up.
LOL.
neways,they had been really helpful.
consoling me in their own way.
if you are reading this,
THANK YOU SO MUCH ya.
sayang you banyak-banyak :)


i am so lucky to have such caring evil twin.
hihi ^^
and the coolest agogo partner anyone could ever wish for.
who is married to TS =P
and an awesome bestie

my sayangness is getting bigger and bigger.
spread the sayangness!! haha.

oh ya.
most of my friends are having their first standardised test this week.
so,
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
my prayers will always be with you.
god bless.
:)


p/s: gonna upload all the pictures soon.BAHAS,PN.ZAINON'S FAREWELL and exJBT'S GATHERING! stay tuned!


JM.
au revoir.

Labels: