Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I WON!!!!!!!!!!
· Debate?Bahas?Pantun?Editorial?VALENTINE??
· im in LOVE,bebeh!!
· *junkload*
· last day of CNYing
· lepaking at Shien Chen's crib
· what a not so HAPPY DAY!!!!
· why are YOU TALLER than ME???
· Moo-ing away
· CROSS COUNTRY day lepaking as usual


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

darn it!
Friday, February 6, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
freaking pissed today.

fuck.

my junior.

fuck.

you didnt take the cleanliness report properly,
i got the blame.

fuck your mother,bitch.


thanks to YOU,
i got scolded by the teacher in charge in the teacher's lounge.

TEACHER'S LOUNGE!!!

how embarassing!

every single teacher is looking at me.

im blaming you.
you know who are you.


and after I give you penalty,

you go and mengadu at her(prefects teacher advisor)

what the fuck.
like i care.

babi betul.

4 marks for you being such a dumb ass moron head.

another 4 marks for making me suffer today.

literally!

my burden increases because of you.


to my juniors who are reading this post,

im going to eat your head when school's reopen!


I AM TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR STUPID
AND UNREASONABLE EXCUSES.



Labels: