Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· im in LOVE,bebeh!!
· *junkload*
· last day of CNYing
· lepaking at Shien Chen's crib
· what a not so HAPPY DAY!!!!
· why are YOU TALLER than ME???
· Moo-ing away
· CROSS COUNTRY day lepaking as usual
· there are still some LOVE for me
· the first and the last


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Debate?Bahas?Pantun?Editorial?VALENTINE??
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
im entering all sorts of competitions this year.
the month of February.
im totally busy.

did i tell you ppl that im entering debate??
lol.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

we're going against ACS this year.

i managed to persuade my teacher.
dont ask wat it is la.

so now,
im preparing for the points and everything.
bla bla bla *junkload*


I HAVE PREPARE EVERYTHING FOR BAHAS

DOOMED!!

and

my EDITORIAL job is getting much more hectic day by day.



HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MONTH
11 Feb-Debate
13 Feb-Creative Writings Dateline
16 Feb-Bahas
17 Feb-Ujian Setara 1
22 Feb-Pantun


VALENTINE's DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

im expecting flowers and chocolates


conversations with myself
haha.
perasan betul aku ni...
tapi..kalau ada orang bagi kan best??betul tak??
siapakah jejaka itu agaknya??
cewah..
kau ni kan...
memang sah-sah perasan..
siapa yang minat kat kau??
entah la...
hahahahaha *laugh at myself*


My life has just been fine overall.This year might be a little different from the previous one,i supposed,but i am just glad that it has been treating me fair enough.to the teachers,if you're reading this,im begging you!!PLEASEEEE!!STOP BURDENING US SPMers WITH HOMEWORKS!!!!! i missed my old life.my gila-gila non-hectic old life.*sigh* oh well.life must go on.all i can do is just to pray that tomorrow will be better than today.Oh and I MISS TCH.


wo xiang ni,TCH! :)
this is a hint.you should know what to do next.



Labels: