Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· el-DEBATE
· why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik...
· sadly to say
· as you see it
· you are in my head??
· not so happy
· darn it!
· I WON!!!!!!!!!!
· Debate?Bahas?Pantun?Editorial?VALENTINE??
· im in LOVE,bebeh!!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

doomsday coming soon
Sunday, February 15, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
just a short post about what have been happening in my life for the past today.
my flu and cough is getting worse by day,
and i have no idea how am i suppose to perform during the bahas match against STK
*sigh*

today morning,
i was in complete depressions thinking about my life.
talked to Aaron and Chua about it
and i feel all better *grins*

many of my friends asked me about how i spent my Valentine.
*roared*
to all of you who is reading,
I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY ROTTING AT HOME DOING NOTHING AFTER SCHOOL ON VALENTINE!!!
and
FYI,i dont celebrate Valentine.

because..
EVERYDAY IS A VALENTINE FOR ME!!
*hint hint*

oh yea.
latest news bout TCH?

later la.
TCH is very busy at the moment(i think)
even I didnt get to message him frequently nowdays.
only for important stuff la.

i missed him la.
*sobs*

he got really nice dimple,ok??
haha

*crapping*

oh well.
Im entering these competition in my terrible metabolism condition.
*cough cough*

bahas-STK
pantun-SMK Sungai Kapar Indah
public speaking-SMK Convent.

anyone is in??


my US1 is on Tuesday.
and i didnt read a single things for any subjects.
im dead XD

do wish me good luck yea?
i need all your blessings :)


and
saya rindu sama kamu,TCH!


Labels: