Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· sadly to say
· as you see it
· you are in my head??
· not so happy
· darn it!
· I WON!!!!!!!!!!
· Debate?Bahas?Pantun?Editorial?VALENTINE??
· im in LOVE,bebeh!!
· *junkload*
· last day of CNYing


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik kau seorang yang HOT
Thursday, February 12, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Gosh!
i was tagged!
haha.

10 things about the person that tag u (:

Ian Kelvin Martin




  • LOVES GOD
  • have a band
  • he loves to take random pictures(especially bench...dont ask me why)
  • my good friend on Myspace
  • a part time model
  • a bit geeky
  • always get excited as we talked about guitars
  • killer smile
  • almost per-fect XD
  • HE'S COMING DOWN TO MALAYSIA SOON!!!!



10 things about me,the tag victim (:


  • gila-gila
  • loves to talk
  • full of fun
  • filled with ppl's sayangness within me
  • i rocks!
  • scandalious??
  • a bit reluctant when it comes to doing homeworks *grins*
  • i have an evil twin and a totally awesome agogo partner
  • cool
  • i bite XD



I TAGGED THESE PEOPLE!!!
(:






Labels: