Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· TAGGING MANIA x)
· why EST?why?
· hey peeps!
· ATIKA had finally landed :)
· a roller coaster ride
· shoutouts!
· doomsday coming soon
· el-DEBATE
· why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik...
· sadly to say


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I hope you read this.
Sunday, March 1, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm sorry if my presence in your life makes your life miserable.Maybe I was wrong.Perhaps you can tell me why? Maybe I cared too much about you until the truth hurts myself.Hear me.Deep inside,I was hoping that you know that I just want you to be happy.

People talks about you.I heard rumours about you.But I always tell myself,do not judge the book by its cover.Getting to know you was one of the happiest moments in my life.For me,you are just amazing,talented,funny and one in the million

You left me with a big question in my head.Why are you acting in such way?Is it because of her?I know the both of you fell for each other.Trust me,I'm willing to let you go if you want to.But the way you acted made me realized that there's no more space for me in your heart.The moments that we shared together are no longer there.You used to ask me how am I doing everyday.But now,only hurtful words came out from you each time I greeted you with joy.I felt the coldness.You've changed.

I want us to be like we used to be.Laughter.Joy.Happiness.When yours seems to fade away,I'm trying hard not to abandon the friendship with hatred.

I'm sorry if somehow I've hurt you in any way.Forgive me.

You know who are you.

Labels: