Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· doomsday coming soon
· el-DEBATE
· why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik...
· sadly to say
· as you see it
· you are in my head??
· not so happy
· darn it!
· I WON!!!!!!!!!!
· Debate?Bahas?Pantun?Editorial?VALENTINE??


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

shoutouts!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
just wanna wished two of my good friends
a HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Jonathan Ooi Wei Jun
Alvin Chan Kay Yi



Dear Wei Jun,
Though we are no longer in the same school,I just hope you have a happy life always.Just remember that a child too, can never grasp the fact that the same mother who cooks so well, is so concerned about his cough, and helps so kindly with his homework, in some circumstance has no more feeling than a wall of his hidden inner world.A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same(that's me,of course.heh ^^) and friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.So,once again,HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY.May our 10 years of friendship will last forever.God bless.

p/s:i heard you got a girlfriend already..true ar?? :)



Dear Alvin,
You will always be known as my friend who read the poem with you head bend to the side when we were in Standard Six.haha good time la.LOL I just wanted to say,A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends and for me,a single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world(you la tu.. :) ) To me,A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.So,Alvin,just remember,an insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. YOU are precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.Wished you a happy 17th birthday!hope you had a great one :) may our friendship last forever till our last breath.


p/s: remember your promise to take me after your driving license?haha must futfill it k? XD


I SAYANG YOU TWO BANYAK-BANYAK!
*arms open wide*
heh.



p/s:I DID THE CANDID PHOTO SECTION IN MY 2008 SCHOOL MAGAZINE!PLEASE DONT TAKE CREDITS OF MY HARD WORKs!


Labels: