Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· why EST?why?
· hey peeps!
· ATIKA had finally landed :)
· a roller coaster ride
· shoutouts!
· doomsday coming soon
· el-DEBATE
· why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik...
· sadly to say
· as you see it


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

TAGGING MANIA x)
Saturday, February 28, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am so in the tagging mood right now.
so,I'm going to do all the tagging that I got.
haha ;D


[first tag]


i got tagged by Danny.

i tagged him,he tagged me balik pulak.


10 things about the person who tag you

Lim Jih Yang



-a very active Leo.
-loves to give reason why he put such title for his every post (LOL!)
- gila-gila
-shiny forehead x)
-a swimmer
-sangat gebu oh lala~
-bestie ku
- the first guy i dance with (!)
-genius!
-Dota freak


10 things about the tag victim

-I love to write
-I sucks at hiding emotions
-i have a sister who look just like me (as told by Danny)
-hearts my friends
-I live to talk
-I love stalking people
-gila-gila
- short
- the tiny dangerous
-garrulous !

kamu telah di tag,wahai...

Chua Yumin (again)
Aaron (again)
Yun Ming (again) *no photo this time :)*
Amira
Syaika
ELAINE LEE :D
Ayuni
Zhun Shean ^^
Lala
Jas Min
Shu Wen
Gladys
Sanjeeva


DO IT OR ELSE!
:)


.........................................................................................................................................................................

[second tag]

tagged by Yana


Instructions..

1)Go to your photos folder in your computer.

2)Go to the 6th folder of photos.

3)Go to the 6th picture in that folder

4)Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

5)Invite six friends to join the challenge.

6)Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenge





this are some of the prefects in the bilik gerakan during Mr.Chong's farewell.I invited myself actually to be in the photo.We had a wonderful time on that day and this is when we started recording BK-ians Saga.hehe. It is fun being a prefect in Bukit Kuda,i must say.This moment will be cherished forever in my life.to all of you,I SAYANG YOU BANYAK-BANYAK :)

Six invaders that I tagged

Syakila
Lala
Jas Min
Gladys
Bryant
Alvin


.......................................................................................................................................................................

[Third tag]

[THE RULES]
copy and my answer with yours
Tag anyone to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!
:)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No..I'M DIVINE! xD

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
when my own friends stabbed my back and found out about it

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yeap..cun la

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
burger??

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
soon la..not now haha :P

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
a KEZILLIONS YESH!!!!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Chococrunch!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no..too lazy to do that

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the way they respond to me when i talked to them

15. RED OR PINK?
RED! RAWRRRR!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my height XD

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
the first person in my wanted list :P

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
yesh la..i penat tagged them..must do...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
black pants and a Crocs

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hey Juliet-LMNT

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE
Vibrant blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Newly bought t-shirt

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jared

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yup

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Bola Sepak! Man U!

27. HAIR COLOR?
God gave me BLACK hair

28. EYE COLOR?
Black

29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Nasi goreng belacan

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Slumdog Millionaires

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
HUGS!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
HUG BACK!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
respond la..

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets-J.K.Rowlings
sudden addiction heh

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
tikus komputer

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Busy online-ing.tak tengok tv

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
guitar

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Langkawi?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
yea..I can talk non-stop for one hour straight!

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Perak

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone I tagged!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
not yet married la..soon.. TCH

you got TAGGED
Tirzah
Gladys
Chua
Huey Chin
Yun Ming
Sapphira
Jo Yee




haha.
I'm crazy.
LOL.
thats all for now.


TCH :)

Labels: