Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· hey peeps!
· ATIKA had finally landed :)
· a roller coaster ride
· shoutouts!
· doomsday coming soon
· el-DEBATE
· why am i being tagged?? *note to Kelvin:nasib baik...
· sadly to say
· as you see it
· you are in my head??


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

why EST?why?
Friday, February 27, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
yesh.i am bored.
my time(again) doing EST assignment.
IT IS JUST ENDLESS!!!!

saya sayang cikgu EST saya

now we have to do assignment on diseases that can cause nerves breakdown.
eg : Parkinson

complete siaoness i tell you.
i failed my Biology.
and teacher expect me to do this?

saya tarak boleh buat,cikgu.

doing this assignment can ACTUALLY cause NERVES BREAKDOWN.

today was nothing much.
i skipped my
Maths tuition just for a junior meeting.
funny thing.
but i wont revealed it here.

what happens in 3B,stays in 3B.

after that,heads off to tuition for
Chemistry tuition.
carpool Pn.Hasiah.

None of my friends were there when i got there.
'its ok,Atika.make friends' I said to myself.
haha.
actually i did.
i saw this auntie and an indian prefect(her daughter) sitting in front of me.
tegur her.

sembang-sembang dan persahabatan pun terjalin :)

that auntie cant stop grinning as she look at me.
i dont why.

saw the
DBSK coming out from Maths class.
took a break.

Max - Vee Veen
Jae Joong - Ad Win *jaw dropping hottie* heh.
Xiah - Stanley
Micky - Zhun Shean ^^
U-Know -
still missing...

*brain exploded due to the extreme hotness*

heh.
im just kidding.


My brain corrupted after doing so many homeworks that had to do with numbers.
you know what I did?

ask for
Zhun Shean's help.
hihi ^^

sayang you banyak-banyak,Shean :)

dia ini seorang yang sangat ke ai

he helped me do all my Maths homeworks without saying anything.


*happy happy*

Stanley
and Vee Veen makes me laughed non stop.

Adwin?
one catchy phrase : singlehood (very Brad Pitt-like)

things the DBSK + ME did for 30 Minutes :
laugh.
laugh.
laugh.
laugh.

laugh.

it was already 3.15 pm when Ms. Elsie came out from the class and approached us.

Ms.Elsie :
*serious tone* you four can NEVER go out from the class again.

owh.
i was dumfounded.
they got scolded.
is it because of me?

sorry guys.

saw
Menning.
looking normal as usual.
busy guy.

the way we communicate:
Menning-non verbal
Me- verbal

*i dont know why am i posting all this in the first place*
*crapping*




I got this picture from my former employer.
try to figure out which one of the character is YOU.



I am the tiny dangerous one.
*proudness*
heh :D


TCH roared!!


xoxo ily <3

Labels: