Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Looking back
· I'm tired being nice to people who dont deserve it...
· A little Not Too Late
· crappyness
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,EVIL TWIN ^^
· braces
· I hope you read this.
· TAGGING MANIA x)
· why EST?why?
· hey peeps!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

All I've got to say
Sunday, March 8, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Most of my friends are having problems of their own.
Jealousy.Devastation.
.
.
.
.
.


Devastation.
One of my friend are really devastated when he lost in his field of experties.
and his seemed to be incredibely down.
I think he's crying in the inside when he found out that victory doesnt belong to him.

Hear me,my friend.
WINNING IS NOT EVERYTHING.
you've done your best.
No one ever come this far.
(amongst my friend)
You roared like a proud lion.
Trust me,I'm really proud of you.
You sacrifies your time,I know.
and the one causing all this should be blame.

stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd
.
.
.
.
.


Jealousy.
an all time too typical by product of class's politics.
If I were to be better than you,
why would you care??
you should improve,ok?
not bad mouthing me in front of the teachers.
like it will affect me or anything.
I am as strong as timberwolf now.
*touchwood*
nothing can hurt me.
not even your fucking judgement about me..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok.
I'm done expressing myself.
in emo mode.

*change mood*

I just got my test result.
proudly saying I got no.23 out of 32 students.
blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
*bang my head on the wall*

did I tell you that I'm married??
weeeeeeeeee!!!
i my sayang very much.
muah! muah!
haha.

me being Dr.Love
*brain are temporarily damaged* XD

to Aaron,
I got my eyes on your dad.
*raised one eyebrows*

if you know what I mean.
muahahaha
*laughed out loud*

to Christopher,
I you too.
the awesome-est la you.

to Pei Ghee,
go and get married.
ask Onani Lee to marry you.
fast!
LOL!

to Danny,
you adalah seorang yang kacak.
mana sayang kamu??
haha ^^

caution:please do not take me advice seriously.
im crapping.
haha.

I everyone.even my enemies.

currently addicted to Ravin.
fuh!
hottie-hot-hottie!
*drool*


oh ya.
La Salle's Leo Club is having their 17th I.U Day on 14 th March.
let me know if you want to come.
the tickets are only rm8.

cheap la.



Sanjeeva and I gonna be featured in a magazine!
yesh!

:)

Labels: