Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· so HOT!
· I'm your man [edited]
· For you I will
· All I've got to say
· Looking back
· I'm tired being nice to people who dont deserve it...
· A little Not Too Late
· crappyness
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,EVIL TWIN ^^
· braces


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Amigo.
Saturday, March 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello,people.
I am back blogging.
yesh.

LOL!
actually my mom took away the modem for the past three days.
I almost go nuts at that time.
but now,
everything is ok.
I can deal with the fact not the go online go often.

KUDOS,Atika.
Heh.


Yesterday,
Friday 13th (as scary at it sounds,yes,the date fall this year)

My school debators and I went to Convent to watch the debate final between STAR against SMK Kota Kemuning.I was a tough match,I must say.Both team presented strong caseline and their elaboration was really good.

I happened to know the 2nd debator of STAR.indirectly la.He added me on FB.his name? Izzat Musthaq.Let me tell you,he is GOOD.Really good(but still cant outbeat him) *grins* super tall guy with killer smile.He is too tall that he have to bend down with giving his speech.LOL! (dont kill me if you read this ,Izzat)

The La Sallians was there too.There were many of them that I am familiar with.Joshua,Aaron Aiman,Ashwin,Sukhdip,Jared,Sabash,big and scary looking prefect=.="(sorry,I forgot your name) and CHUA YUMIN! Heh.


I went mingling with them since my friends went MIA(except for Yana) .First,spoke to Lam and Sukhdip.Then,sat beside Chua and start harassing him.LOL! We had our own debating session (which topic should not be mentioned here) .After that,went to makan at the canteen.FUH! the food is delicious la! me no lying! hahahaha.I met Carolyn as well.missed her so much.Carolyn!!lets go outing,bebeh!

Anyhow,STAR won and they are going to the state level.Congrats to them :) I went back to school with aching because I terexcited while talking to the boys back at Convent.Heh.


that's a brief post about the debate final.
I'm lazy to write down any further details.



I didnt turn up to Leo I.U Day today.
*grumble*
I paid on the behalf of the people that bought the tickets from me,
but one of them cancelled last minute,
so the RM8 burned!

stupidddddddddddddddddddddddd


moral of the story : never sell tickets to ugly juniors.



I owed someone an apology.
so,
SORRY.
I didnt mean to thrash you or anything.
and
I dont think we can continue this love/hate relationship.
Let's start over,ok?
Clean sheet on me :D




Im off to balik kampung until Tuesday.
no updates till then.
gonna stalk the next door neighbour.
hottie hot hottie
.
*diabolical laugh*





My marriage proposal had been rejected.
AGAIN.
but this time,
the rejection makes me wants him more.
*batting eyelashes*

you know who are you.
MARRY ME!

*retard*
bwahahahahaha.


p/s: Chua,I'm so worthy for the LAOK CREW T-SHIRT!




Labels: