Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Rainbow Over The Rain
· Happy Birthday :D
· Fearless
· Whatever You Like
· Confession Of A Broken Heart
· Lips of an angle
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Blah
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Just had my dental appointment .Pfft.Freaking slow service :( Have to wait for like another two months to get my braces.Blah.They asked me to wear some kind of steel thingy inside my mouth and now everytime I chewed something,I felt tickle-ish.*geram geram*


Most of my friends are now privatising their blog.The reason? certain bloody stalkers keeping on getting on their last nerve.Babi betul -_____________- get your own life la!What for go stalking people's blog?No life eh?Well,I got a solution for all of you stalkers.Go and do Add Maths questions!I am serious.It is much better than getting on people's last nerves and make them wanna break your neck into half.Blah.


My friend's boyfriend thinks I am so desperate to be his friend. wth?ewwwwwww....mamat perasan!Like I care if you dont want to talk to me or whatsoever.I am not going to cry or moan.You and your ugly attitude.Never ever going talk to you.WEIRDO.Blah


I am getting more sensitive by days.I dont know why.My friend told me that I sounded and acted different already.Did I? Owh.it makes me feel guilty =/ Sorry guys.


I am going to Convent's IU Day.yay! finally! some socializing.LOL Gonna meet up with Aaron,Christopher,Irene and Carolyn.Looking forward for it!


Toh Chun Ho thinks I am weird =.= okay,fine.Most 5L students think I am weird.Especially Kevin.hehe am I? *shrugs* I keep on vandalising Ikmal's calculator *maniac laugh* and continue harrassing Chua Yumin makes me feel superior (quote from my twin)


I lost my voice during Sports Day.Healing now.Phewww.


Super Junior's Sorry Sorry is contagious.

Super Junior Pictures, Images and Photos




Currently addicted to Noop Dawg baybeh! ily <3

Anoop Desai Pictures, Images and Photos

*nose bleed*


I want to watch Archie LIVE in Malaysia!


david archuleta Pictures, Images and Photos

*drool*



watched Russell Peter on YouTube.
freaking hilarious.


Saya sayang awak :)


Labels: