Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Lips of an angle
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
· Amigo.
· so HOT!
· I'm your man [edited]


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Confession Of A Broken Heart
Sunday, March 22, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
[edited] credits to those who help me go through the hard times.I YOU :)

Pei Ghee,please forgive me :(

I am seriously dumb.Falling for a guy who never bother to ask me how am I doing.I know there might be no future for me and him but yet I still love him.I tried my best to forget,but to be honest,there's a moment where by I tried to fall in love with another guy so that I can forget him,but I failed,i still love him.


This is serious as this is the first time I really like a guy.I know his real attitude yet I still love him.I dont know what I should do to forget him.But then,I promise myself that I'll get over him soon enough.I really hope I can do it.If i cant,i really have no idea what to do anymore.


Yes.I am very serious.The love for him just getting deeper and deeper although I know he's not into to me at all.So much of me being a great friend when he's in need.


I can feel the coldness.The indirect rejection from him.Nevertheless,I believe that soon I will get to find the prince charming that only belong to me and no one else.


To him,I am sorry that my feelings towards you had started to bicker the friendship between us.I hope we can be friends like we used to be.and I promise you that this matter wont be an issue anymore.I am also tired healing my inner wound because of you.I'll stop talking bout you from now on and I hope you're happy as always :)

Thank you.

Deny Me The Truth

Denial is what I will start
To heal my broken, shattered heart
I will not say that I love him so
And I will try to let him go

It won't be easy
It never is
Because the happiness from loving him
Is what I'll truly miss

But to be fair to my own self
I will try to move on
And if denial is the only way out
I'll try my best to stay strong

Deny my heart
Deny what is true
Deny all the love
I have for you
Is all I can do
To help me make it through




hart broken Pictures, Images and Photos


I LOVE YOU


Labels: