Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
· Amigo.
· so HOT!
· I'm your man [edited]
· For you I will
· All I've got to say


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Cry Me A River
Friday, March 20, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's official.
My teeth hurts like hell.
now.
Pfft.
So much of the unpain before wearing braces.


It started denyut-ing during Maths class.
but then,
it was still ok.

oh ya.
Menning was there too.
still looking good .
LOL.


after that,
Add Maths class.
Cant concentrate.
At the end,
I came out early from class because I cant stand the pain.
Im serious.
berdenyut-denyut gigi saya :(

curse the inner pain.
blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
My mouth is numb.
and I cant even feel my teeth.
The solution: eat porridge laaaaa *pouts*

I came back home,
after much frustration for not being able to eat KFC earlier
and go online.




Random chatting with Chong Ad Win :)

atika says:
boo!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
hello
atika says:
apa buating?
atika says:
still bored like yesterday?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
i juz nw playing game
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
lol
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
2day ok la
atika says:
bagus la
atika says:
btw
atika says:
you coming right tomorrow?
atika says:
to tuition?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
yeah
atika says:
chemistry?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
yeah
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
in goin fr add math, math , and chemis
atika says:
omg
atika says:
three classes?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
yeah
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
sad .............
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
u also goin fr chemis?
atika says:
yup
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
which class
atika says:
11.30 one
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
ic
atika says:
you oso right?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
erm....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
after 11.30 still gt one class rite?
atika says:
for chemistry?
atika says:
yeah
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
i think im gonna go fr tht
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
cuz 11.30 i think im goin fr +math
atika says:
oh okk
atika says:
so
atika says:
i give your notes tomorrow la k??
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
ok
atika says:
oh yeah
atika says:
my teeth is killing me!
atika says:
gimme yours!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
haha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
u 2day only feel the pain?
atika says:
yesterday after going offline,
atika says:
i wanted to go to sleep laaaaaaa
atika says:
but cannot
atika says:
gigi sakit
atika says:
wowwwwwwwwwww~
atika says:
banging my head will feel less painful
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
lol
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
wow thts an awsome solution
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
keep banging ur head
atika says:
haha
atika says:
*bang my head on the wall*
atika says:
omg
atika says:
it does feel much better
atika says:
hahahahahaha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
i afk
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
hv my dinner
atika says:
oh ok
atika says:
eat on my behalf la
atika says:
haha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
lol
atika says:
i cant eat
atika says:
porridge only
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
i will be afk fr quite a while
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
cuz ppl comin to my hse later
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
nid to entertain them
atika says:
haha
atika says:
ok ok
atika says:
practice your singing,
atika says:
and say hi to my husband
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:
lol


I managed to find another solutions after the chatting ended.
Bang your head on the wall will cure your teeth-misery *laughed hard*


p/s: Ad Win is being so perasan.He is now officially Rain's little brother HAHA.



Before I end my post :

Congratulations to Yun Ming for the success of getting your driving license.

NEXT STOP: Mamak!


and

I MISSED MY OTHER HALF LIKE CRAZY!
cant wait for her to come home this weekend *excited*


TOODLEZ!

Labels: