Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Whatever You Like
· Confession Of A Broken Heart
· Lips of an angle
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
· Amigo.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Fearless
Thursday, March 26, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HELLO,EVERYONE!
I'm back blogging!

miss me?
Hehe.
*perasan*

Today was kinda a bad day for me.
Got scolded by my darling Biology teacher.
For a small little reason.
Didnt come to extra class during school holidays.
Big deal.
I didnt come,so?
I know very clear that it is my lost that I missed the first two lessons.
But then,
You dont have to waste 15 minutes nagging at me.

Do you want to know something,teacher?
You are very cheong hei la =/


read this.She went through the same thing.


Cikgu Biology ku suka bising setiap hari..oh lala~
*sing along*
*slapped myself and come into reality*

As usual,
Biology class is the perfect class for me to tidur.
*fall asleep*

Cubalah.
Anda pasti menyukainya.
Haha.
.
.
.
.
.


Yesterday during Physics tuition,
I sat beside Ikmal the whole class.

Vandalised his calculator.
Haha.

back case:
NURUL DIZAMIRA ATIKA BT.MOHD SIKUN is the GREATEST!
IKMAL,shut up! =D


and then,
I scribbled down a note to be put into the calculator.
It's about the La Sallians,of course.


Kevin got mad when I described him as horny + lan yeng
Ikmal go pandai-pandai reveal my secret to them =.='

My note was passed around the class.
They had a great laugh.
*bang my head on the wall*

Oh well.
ignored about that.

moral of the story: Don't write weird note to your friend.
.
.
.
.
.


My MSN is still not working.
*cries*
I still cant go online.
*cries even louder*

I missed going online.
Sigh.
.
.
.
.
.

My 2nd Monthly Test is just around the corner.
in 2 weeks time to b exact.
oh my.
Im dead meat =X

Pn.Badariah says,'Atika,kalau awak tak lulus Add Maths kali ini,nanti saya luluskan awak'
Erk?
Impossibleeeee laaaaaa,cikguuuuuu.......

.
.
.
.
.


My school finally installed their Interact Club.
I'm not joining still.
Sorry,Christopher.
Hee.

Shasta told me that the ICC Chairperson is coming down to BK next Friday to do briefing about Interact Club.
*go HIGHed*
It's Ravin,right?
*breathless*

OH.MY.GOD
LOL.
Gosh.
I.AM.SO.WEIRD.
*roll eyes*
Haha.
Convent I.U Day and MGS I.U Day is next Saturday.
April 4th 2009.

For more details,please contact:
Int. Carolyn Levins(Convent) - 0126885693
Do not do prank call.I'll break your neck if you do so.TQ





Convent Charity Play 2009 is coming up.
April 18th 2009.

front seat-RM50
back seat-RM38
I am kinda unsure about the ticket price.
Will get back to all of you soon.
Heh.


Charity Play 2009 presents
'THE KING AND I'

Come people,come!

HSK I.U Day has been postponed.
and someone going to perform in the band.
*coughJamescough*
:)
My turn to get the shots.
and post it here.
Hehe.
tunggu!


BK Interact Club is having their I.U Day around May.
Susu,if you're reading this,
please invite BK's Prefectorial Board.
Me want to come!
LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Prefects' Gathering is just around the corner.
First stop :HSK's Gthering.
Mid of April if I'm not mistaken.
Cant wait.
super excited =D
I want to see Desh.
I want to see Chuan Hong
I want to see my prefect friends.


Gonna rock all the prefect's gathering.
HAHA.
still,
I dont want any cheer.
Sorry to whom it may concern :(

I just tak sampai hati want to break your ethusiaism.
Just that,
I dont think it's suitable for us la.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm getting my P license for motorcycle(read that carefully,Jeff) soon.
going for QTI next Monday.
.
.
.
.
.
getting my braces(hopefully)
next Tuesday.
.
.
.
.
.
I've been skipping school a lot lately.
Not that I want too,
it's just that I have too.
only God knows how hard it is to catch up with the studies =/
.
.
.
.
.
My Sports Day is this Sunday.
going to march with St.John's Ambulance.
Haha.
*wondering how would I look like in the nurse uniform*
LMAO =.='
one word.
WEIRDNESS.


GO TAHAN,GO!
be the best,beat the rest!
TAHAN! TAHAN! TAHAN! TAHAN! TAHAN!
*cheers*

TAHAN IS SO GONNA WIN!
Shasta,shadap you!
*seletep Shasta's big mouth*
.
.
.
.
.
ePPDa Competition is next Wednesday.
My COMELs are coming^^
Lam,Sukhdip,Hazim
Cant wait to see them.
:D

Miss Tan,let me be on duty eh?
I promise I'll be a goooooooooooooooood girl :)
*batting eyelashes*
.
.
.
.
.

You got me hypnotized,
So mesmerized..
*sings*

D Pictures, Images and Photos

a Pictures, Images and Photos

David Archuleta Pictures, Images and Photos


DAVID ARCHULETA IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!
OMG!
I.WANT.TO.GO!

*drool*

anybody's in?
.
.
.
.
.

I am still finding my Juliet
and
TCH is back with me.
okay,that sounds wrong.
Hihi^^
.
.
.
.
.


Getting my hands on Taylor Swift's Fearless.
*wanna wanna*

menjealouskan my moonrocker rockstar agogo Aaron Minjoot.
LOL.





me:Mummy,can you buy Taylor Swift's CD for me?please?
mom:Hmmm..who is she?
me:a singer la
mom: I thought you like bands?not solo artist?
me:that was last time.now I'm addicted to her thanks to Aaron *gigles*
mom: *paused and think for a while*
me: is it a YES? *excited*
mom: *still thinking*
me: *waiting impatiently*
mom : NO*left*
me: *shocked* wait,mummy!wait!but why!?! *chased after my mum*



I still want the CD.
No matter what it takes.
Ask him to buy for me.
*grins*

OKAY.
enought updates.
will post more soon.

I'm done for now.
TTFN :)

I YOU

[Chua Yumin is pure evil]

Labels: , , ,