Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Fearless
· Whatever You Like
· Confession Of A Broken Heart
· Lips of an angle
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Happy Birthday :D
Saturday, March 28, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you........
Happy Birthday to you :)


Just a random update about the birthday girls and guy
(sorry James.almost forgot bout you) XD

I curik their photos online.
*evil laugh*

and from now on,
ill post all my friends birthday on the end of the month.
*vowed*

and i shall write down my future predictions for them.
just to kill the time :)





James Lee
17 March


not his photo.
still hunting for it.
hehe.

I say : future rocker.famous add maths lead guitarist.





Tan Jo Yee
18 March


cant help it but to post this picture.
sorry Jo.

doesnt she look just adorable?
awwwww

I say: The GREATEST person on earth.no doubt.






'Amira Syahirah Mohd Amin
23 March

my crime partner.
sama-sama cili padi.
too bad,
i am still shorter than her -__-


I say: 10 years from now,you'll see her running her own bakery shop.serious.
gonna ask her to named a cake after me.hehe







Shri Dahinoor a/p John Britto
25 March


she's the girl right in the middle.
my friend since primary.
Hee :D

god bless ya.

I say: Musician wannabe.LOL

p/s:notice somebody familiar?its Pei Ghee.hehe



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!



April humans coming soon.
*grins*




Labels: