Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Amigo.
· so HOT!
· I'm your man [edited]
· For you I will
· All I've got to say
· Looking back
· I'm tired being nice to people who dont deserve it...
· A little Not Too Late
· crappyness
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,EVIL TWIN ^^


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
Monday, March 16, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hey People,guess who's here?
It's me,THE AWESOME PEIGHEE! XD
Since the awesome babe Atika is at her kampung right now,
I will update her blog :D (since dah dua hari x update )

On behalf of Atika *cough cough*
I'll post something meaningful XD XD


I love you more than ever..
for all reasons that made me fall in love
with you at the first place
and all the lovable qualities you've show me since then.

I love you more than words can say..
because there are no words
describe all the wonderful feelings
I've known because of you.

Whether we're sharing
private times of passion or moment of playfulness..
whether we are talking about our dreams
or working out our problems,
the closeness we share never runs out of new ways
to touch my heart.

By Pei Ghee(The AWESOMENESS)


I You and Miss You LOTS. * Help babeku to say =P *

That's all for now :D byeee!