Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· For you I will
· All I've got to say
· Looking back
· I'm tired being nice to people who dont deserve it...
· A little Not Too Late
· crappyness
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,EVIL TWIN ^^
· braces
· I hope you read this.
· TAGGING MANIA x)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I'm your man [edited]
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


this is Robyn Ng.
im not introducing her or anything.
I bet that she dont even know I exist.
=.='

Robyn,if you're reading this,sorry i curi this picture.

the highlight of this post is that
SHE'S WEARING THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT!!!
aigoooooooo

one word.
JEALOUSY.

cant you see how AWESOME the t-shirt is??
I WANT ONE !

I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
I WANT THE LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.




YES.
IT'S TRUE.
I'm craving for tha LAOK CREW T-SHIRT.
limited edition.
only owed by the students of 4L 2008 batch of LSK.



sheesssssssssss.
I DONT CARE.



guys,
can I have it?
please?
pleasee?
pleaseeeeee?

pretty please?
with cherry and whipped cream on top?

Heh.

*lighting bulb on top of my head*
TING!

AHA!

my sayang is having it.
better go and persuade him to give it to me.

LOL!

IYOU!
*hugs and kisses*
(now give me the t-shirt!)


*officially cracked up*


=.='


stingy people sucks like hell




I'm divorcing,folks :(

Labels: