Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
· Amigo.
· so HOT!
· I'm your man [edited]
· For you I will


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Lips of an angle
Saturday, March 21, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Okay okay.
I cant help it but to post about it.
I am talking about the World War 12(yes!) that happened yesterday in MSN.


you see,

I started the conversation with my babe,Pei Ghee
and invite others to the conference.


What happened next was totally and unbelievely HILARIOUS
We were sort of debating for like 2 hours and 30 minutes.
(yes,i was timing all the time)


[HOSTs]
Atika
Pei Ghee

[Guests]
Bryant
Chua
Eric
Christopher Lee Raj
Adwin
Ad Win (a.k.a Rain )
Desh
Vincent
Kwang Yaw
Sanjeeva
Aaron
Ben Zhi
Sashi


What happened shall remained between the 15 of us.
some are just somehow controversial *censored*



Merely good enough clarifications in my point of view of the debate session
  • Eric Lee owed me 500 bucks (My twin won yesterday.and we bet!pay me!)
  • I am in love with Chua Yumin
  • Peguin sushi is legal to be eaten
  • the word AWESOMENESS is banned to be used when Sanjeeva is around *show toungue*
  • Eric is a gay
  • Pei Ghee always went missing during the conversation
  • Rain is a Dota freak *gigles*
  • I am a contagious bacteria haha
  • Never invite Bryant into any MSN conference
  • I am not in love with Eric
  • Evil cousins will make such good team to bombared people with sarcasm *roll eyes*
  • Ben Zhi is a L.A.M.E S.H.O.R.T.I.E
  • Pei Ghee = Eiffel Tower
  • Adwin and Aaron went sesat-ed
  • Christopher rocks!
  • Vincent is super quiet
  • cheesy copycat is completely annonying
  • Kwang Yaw and Sashi go blurrrrrrrr
  • Desh got terrified with the fierce conversation
  • My name is ATIKA (get it right,Eric!)
  • Banana is gooodddddddd (serious!)


moral of the story: Do not invite too many people in a conference.you will suffer. =.='



My MSN went haywire.
*geram geram*


till then,
i am off to bed already.


p/s: I am taking my P this Sunday. *yay!*


Labels: