Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· crappyness
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,EVIL TWIN ^^
· braces
· I hope you read this.
· TAGGING MANIA x)
· why EST?why?
· hey peeps!
· ATIKA had finally landed :)
· a roller coaster ride
· shoutouts!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

A little Not Too Late
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hey hey.
Im back blogging.
YES.
LIFE has been great for the past few days.


well,
the fact that I'm just lying about the great part is so obvious



My schedule are as tight as ever.
and yet I'm trying to find some times to update my blog because apparentaly I HAVE LOYAL READERS.
*you know who are you*

Heh.
please do not get jealous.

Ok.
Back to the story.

Tiredness cause me to fall COMPLETELY asleep during Biology class.
I'm serious.
Completely knock out.
Ko-ed ( bak kata Aaron)
Luckily I'm small in size,
so it was not obvious that I'm missing.
My Bio teacher dont even seems to be bother about my presence during the class.
and I take advantages la.
My pen cap fall down.
So,at first,
I just want to pick it up.

Squatting down,
I feel like falling asleep already.
By that time,
my brain are officially shut down half way.
I tend not to fall asleep.

Menahan the temptation of getting Ko-ed.

After 15 seconds:
Hello,Dreamland!

I slept like there's no tomorrow.
Completely doozed off.
First period of Biology gone just like that.
If I'm not mistaken that day we were learning something about Lymphatic nerve.
crapppppppp.

haha.
i dont remember a single thing.
hoho =.="

She as well.
Nagging about our concept book for half an hour.
who would want to listen?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My school had finally installed its own Interact Club.
Me being so excited had finally decided to pull out last minute.
reasons?
that bloody teacher of mine is the teacher advisor.
She whom I hate the most in the planet.
wait.
it's not the planet.
it's the GALAXY.
I even think that the one-eyed alien on Mars looks more normal than her.
*serious face*

and I couldnt attend La Salle's I.U Day.
*cries*
Sorry Chris.
Sorry,Aaron.
*cries even louder*

*wipe off tears*


but I'm going to HSK I.U Day.
wanna see Mr.Bond perfomed.
It's time,bebeh!
oh lala~
suaveeee :D

I'm taking my P motorcycle license this Saturday,
YESH!
FINALLY!
*happy happy*

wished me luck yea,everybody?
Heh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


He has finally grow up.
crushing on a girl.
well.
I hope he's happy.
Cause I'm happy for him.


merelakan dia pergi
*lame*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today's tuition was GREAT.
the best thing of the day.
talked to Ad Win like a siao fella.
im officially retarded.
and he got all crack up as well.
*laughed out loud*

met Zhun Shean^^
my somehow-prince-charming-in-disguise :)

he never forget to buy me candy everytime we have classes together.
isayangyoula.
Heh.

100 plus chewy candy roxx!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well well.
I'm running out of energy.
will update soon.

TTFN :)

Zhun Shean!!!youroxxmysoxx!!
*went HIGHed*
I WANT MORE CANDY!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
*crazy*

*bitch crap*

I'm happy because my wound finally recovered but there's still scar.I wont foget how you treated me,i wont fucking forget how you hurt me.Love has finally turn into hatred.I hate you so much right now.I am happy that I hate you :D You made me suffered until it ruins all my homeworks and studies but no more now.I wont let you step into my life anymore unless I knocked my head,coma for 1398123908123 days,then awake from coma as a retard :D I need someone to heal the scar,operate my body,take out my haert and replace it with a new one *lame*

I say: you're a potential bitchin disguise.well done.who would fucking care???


EDITED: I GOT TWO DEMERITS FOR MY PREFECT PENALTY MARKS!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!

Labels: