Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I'm tired being nice to people who dont deserve it...
· A little Not Too Late
· crappyness
· HAPPY BIRTHDAY,EVIL TWIN ^^
· braces
· I hope you read this.
· TAGGING MANIA x)
· why EST?why?
· hey peeps!
· ATIKA had finally landed :)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Looking back
Saturday, March 7, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

today was indeed a tiring day for me.
spent the whole day in LSK's interact I.U Day.
it was a last minute decision though.
wasnt planning to go at first.

the event was really fun.
overall i gave thumbs up to Chris and his gang.

I woke up super early today.
got ready and went to Sue Ann's house.
carpooling her to go to La Salle.

the crowds were superb,i tell you.
there's approximately 250 peoples came.


*applause*

meet up with some of my friends.
like the ACS debators.
sorry guys,i forgot your names.

Danny,my god son.
LOL!

the LEOs

Sukhdip,my potential spy for TCH.
opps!

crapppppppp
i blew his cover.
haha

Sanjeeva.

and banyak lagi la.
*lazy want to list down*


Chris looked really tired.
pity him.
i never get to talk to him(because he was so busy)

but

i can assured you one thing about him.

he is just plain awesome!!

love.love.love.

congrats for the awesome I.U Day.

when Sue Ann and I reached there,
the hall was almost full.

and then i saw Toh *batting eyelashes*
ehem.
and me agogo partner yang gorgeous itu.
AARON TIMOTHY MINJOOT :)
haha.
poyo la him.
ceh.
mentang-mentang gorgeous.

haha.

the event kick off with performances from the Interactors.
most of them dance la.
and there's rapping too.

awesomeness.

this year theme is BREAKING BORDERS.
its about uniting all the peoples around the world.


the video is simply great.
done by my evil twin ^^

there were speeches.
bla..bla..bla...
*yawn*

the ICC Chairperson is cute la.
wait.
hot.cute.hot.hottie.jaw-dropping-hotness.
Interactor Ravin from ACS
*i got my eyes on him the whole day*
Hee :D

*nosebleed due to the excessive cuteness*


oh ya!
i participate in their first game.
treasure hunt.

BEST LA! :D

we were asked to find five items on the list.
-credit card
- yellow tie
-high heels
-purple shawl
-lipsticks

funny thing.
most of us that participate cant find the yellow tie.
but Danny did.
*suspicious*
haha.

i managed to get my hands on Mr.Minjoot's credit card.
*shiny giler*
haha.
*happy happy*

if I am not a good girl,
ill definately take his credit card and spend it.
haha
*diabolical laugh*

during brunch,
met Joshua Fernandez
and
had berbonding session with Toh *grins* and Aaron.

funny nya mereka tu.
*giggles*
Aaron with his TS.
and Toh?
err...
makan je.
*comelness*

haha

The event ended well.
had camwhore session with my friends who came.
and took photo with el-agogo partner
and me evil twin

iloveyoutwo
*HIGHed*
i bang my head on the wall when i slept earlier.
LOL!


haha.
sad. T.T
didnt get to snap photo with TCH
*tears*

oh well.

carpooled Teh back home.
go HIGHed again with Rock Chan and May Shuen.
watched Eagle Eyes wih Sue Ann.
ate mushroom soup (ini pun nak tulis ke?)
haha.
went back home around 3.

body all cramped up.
haihhh

msged 4 of my friends at once .
sakit nya jari saya ini

my grandad came.
chit chat for a while and then went to take some nap.

after I woke up,
i ate my dinner.
and here I am,blogging.

and still msging my friends.
two of them.
Hee :D

and now
I am somehow married.
so,
dont bother calling me single anymore.


I YOU TO THE FREAKING CORE!!!
*hugs*



thats all for now.


Labels: