Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
· Amigo.
· so HOT!
· I'm your man [edited]
· For you I will
· All I've got to say
· Looking back
· I'm tired being nice to people who dont deserve it...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Not Young
Thursday, March 19, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Went to school today =.='
learned last chapter of Form 4 Physics.
Thank god Miss Tan is such a sweetheart.
totally enjoyed her class.
Hee :D

Sat next to Wei Qing.
go siao together.
HAHA.

talk.talk.talk.talk.


Arisha is addicted to SNSD.
LMAO.
Neelia,Ayuni and Syaika are still madly in love with Korean artist.


I'm being all neutral.
I like them for like 5 seconds and then I'm done.
:)
no offense to the Korean die hard fans.


To be honest,
I'm not into this Korean stuffs la.
not my cup of tea.

still,
they make good scream when seeing their pictures.
serious.

WHY I SAID SO?

THEY.ARE.HOT.
extremely HOT.
right,girls?
they are so hot than I can even do barbeque beside them.
okayyy.exaggeration.


current nose bleed goes to ehem
*not revealing here*


anyhow,the extra class at school ended well.



and
Spider Pig's song is stuck in my head.
sang by Homey Simpson
crappppp.

Spider Pig,
Spider Pig,
Does what all big spider does,
can he swing from the web,
no he cant
he's a PIG
look out...
here's come the spider Pig...
(sang with Spiderman's tune)


oh ya.
i am freaking jealous of Vee Thin.
she drive her car to school today.
owhhhh.
.JEALOUSY.




I.WANT.TO.DRIVE.TOO.





Yong Yun Ming,when laaaaaa???
*batting eyelashes*




chatted with Ad Win *cough cough* online.
had a great laugh.
ask me not bout this matter.




at 3,
i went to the dentist.
for the braces thingy.
YAY!

First stage of braces done :)
might getting my braces soon.
*happy happy*



ACS IU Day is this weekend.
me not going *tears*



i am now currently busy writing again.
this time,it is for the MPH Writing Competition.


i got the story line already.
Just the matter of writing,that's all.
and thank you Yun Ming for the story tone setting.
i heart you banyak-banyak :)






THIS.
DUDE.
IS.
Lim Zhun Shean.


my prince *blink eyes*
my candy supplier.
I sayang him for that.

Zhun Shean,you're amazing :)
and awesome picture la!




to James,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :)



to my agogo partner,
i found the meaning of the word AARON.
Aaron:the most sexy-est and smartest guy in the world.straight all the way.
Oh my god! you look so Aaron!


do you believe me now?
LOL.


im flying solo as well.


bwahahahaha.
im done for now.

Labels: