Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Happy Birthday :D
· Fearless
· Whatever You Like
· Confession Of A Broken Heart
· Lips of an angle
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Rainbow Over The Rain
Monday, March 30, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Earth HOUR
is
A.W.E.S.O.M.E

I found the lost bonding with my friends.
thanks you guys.

I didnt really participate the whole one hour.
went out with my family.
go jalan-jalan.

Thanks to those who accompanied me the whole one hour.

  • evil parcel of CY
  • Me daredevil twin
  • Runnieeeee
  • Danny boy
  • moonrocker rockstar agogo boy
  • me are lame
.
.
.
.
.
My MSN is finally working :))))))))))))))))
*screamed out loud*

.
.
.
.
.

Yesterday was my school sports day.
It was really fun as it was my first time marching as the St.John Ambulance member.
hehe.

I was so excited.
siapkan uniform awal-awal pagi -___-

When my sister and I reached the stadium,
there were few peoples who were already there.
the most?
BSM members.
semangat :)

End up waiting for other St.John members outside.
ROFL.
chatted with Jamunah about St.John stuff.
.
.
.
.
.

More pictures coming soon

Before the marching

told you I looked weird -___-
a bit gaya la,kan?
Foo Mei Fen look hot *grins*






Almost the end of the event

I met my old classmates,Sharmila.
she's the tallest girl in the picture.

FYI,
She's an athelete.
Karate babe
Transfered to Bukit Jalil Sports School last year.



Guess what?
She meet Lee Chong Wei almost every week!
OH.MY.GOD.
I am freaking jealous
*bang my head on the wall*

Sharmila!take me with you!
.
.
.
.
.
Sports Day was a blast.
I had so much fun.
going around the stadium like an idiot.
HAHA.
Who cares?
I rule the school tau XD


This year,
everyone did their very best in the marching competition.


The SPORTS HOUSES had their very own mascots.

Ledang with their Spongebob.
Cherrie and Ashbir are the Spongebob.
*giggles hard*

Kinabalu with their butterfly.
funny seeing them wearing the scarf.

Titiwangsa with err...i cant remember..LOL
Superman?got cape with them all the time ROFL LMAO

Jerai I think was some kind of secret agent.
they have sunglases with them all the time =.=

and Tahan
they are immitating Tarzan la.
all in full clothes,okay? aiyo yellow minded betul

.
.
.
.
.

Anyways,
I didnt participate in any acara.
since I'm not born to be a runner.
with exceptions of certain events..hehe

I go menyibuk at the khemah pesakit.
sayabosansebaitusayapergi^^


let me tell you.
99.9999 % of the participants faints during the running events.
Pfft.
poyo betul.
Some of them are just faking.
I am not blind okay?
wait till your nerves really break down and ill show you how peoples faints.
blah.


After that,
it was my school bands turn to perform.
it was better compared to last year.
they played two songs.
One Japanese song,Totoru and also Keranamu Malaysia.


by that time,
I already went HIGHed.
go panjat the thing that we used for lompat berpagar and started singing along with Sue May.

almost fell.twice.

The results:
Kinabalu
Tahan
Ledang

I am unsure about the fourth and the fifth place :(



Tahan got no.2!
YAY!

*happy happy*

I really thought we are going to lose since our Sukantara sucks.
no one showed up due to her.
*cough cough*



Blessed to all of the winners.
Congrats.

I'll cherish every last moments of the event.
Gonna miss the aura and atmosphere when I leave next year :(
.
.
.
.

oh ya.
me no likey Venoshine.
dont ask me why.
*glare*

I was completely tired after that.
Went back home.
Dead asleep.


.
.
.
.
.

I passed my QTI!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

one more!
I am legal to bring my sis around!
or anybody else la.



I challenge you to find my Juliet



I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD.
:)

Labels: