Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Confession Of A Broken Heart
· Lips of an angle
· Cry Me A River
· Check Yes Juliet AARON
· Not Young
· Please Dont Stop the Music
· Number One
· I Love You More Than Words Can Say :D
· Amigo.
· so HOT!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Whatever You Like
Monday, March 23, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
First day after school reopened,
nothing much la.
just basicly catching up with the studies.

my brain rusted after one week off T_T


the officiation of the Science and Maths week was held.
Sports Day is this Sunday.

I'm chasing after stingy poeple to pay up their debts.
*roll eyes*

Meeting back my classmates.
collecting reports for the school magazine.




I am dying in boredom now actually.

My MSN is not working.
*geram geram*


note to all of you : DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MESSENGER!


Bloody thing.
Grrrrr.

My computer go sakit already.
another bloody thing.
Grrrrr.



I want to go back stalking the head prefect of La Salle Klang.
Heh.


wait for me *squint eyes*
LOL.


wondering where did Hazim go?
saya rindu sama dia *grins*




Yun Ming and I decided to pull off from the MPH Essay Competition.
no time + no inspiration.


Bye bye,gorgeous laptop.
bye bye,5000 cash.
bye bye,reader digest.


to Danny,
I want that lavender bread! XD

to Sanjeeva,
help me wei!


to everyone,
enjoyed the back-to-school life.
HAHA.



Till then,
I'm off finding my Juliet

Ray know what I mean :)

Labels: