Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Picture Post :)
· Random
· I am not stupid
· Blah
· Rainbow Over The Rain
· Happy Birthday :D
· Fearless
· Whatever You Like
· Confession Of A Broken Heart
· Lips of an angle


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Convent IU Day
Sunday, April 5, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Went to Convent IU Day yesterday.
was freaking hot because it was held in the afternoon.
almost turned into Stew Atika.
Hehe.

the theme is Greece.
you know,Greek goddess and all.
damn chun i tell you.

note:Saya mau kawin dengan Zeus.

okay.
enough crapping.

Overall rating was okay la.
Just that there were problems with the PA system as well as the emcees


The crowd was unbelievable.
too many.
The best part was the opening ceremony whereby the Convent Interactors make music basicly out of barang terbuang.
CHUN!


for me,it was fun because i got to meet my friends there.
I meet my old schoolmates.
Aravind,Le King,Sanjeeva.

Elaine were no where to be found :(

around 11 representative from BK came.



Here's some photos during the event

*cheers*

during the refreshment period.
LOL.
basicly,we are shouting and screaming like mad people.





Our drink.

Zee Sparkling Juiceee :) *french accent*
taste like red wine(samantha told me)





The result of Bee Kay's interactors excitement during the toasting ceremony.
blehhhhhhhhhh.
its messy,i know.



One of the best performance during the event.




The crowd view from my table.





Atika and Sue May

Congrats to Sue May for being appointed as the President of BK's Interact Club.

please dont mind my tudung.got penyek all the time when taking pictures *grins*






May Shuen and Atika
ain's she pretty? :)




note: The following photos will show how short I am.Enjoy x)

Le King and I
he's one of my kick ass buddies.
finally got to take picture with him alone -.-

and
I know I'm short la,Le King
-_______-





Atika and Deshvin
wohooo! my Mr.Hindustan.
HAHA.

the finger is courtesy of Ivan Sim.
middle finger btw.
=.=






Sanjeeva,Atika,Danny

Sanjeeva looked like that he's mumbling.
I looked so err...shiny?
and
Danny's hair is just pelik *stick out tongue*
no offense,D.





Atika and Aaron
The ultimate agogo partner on the planet.

we rocks.
do you have an agogo partner?
no ley.

btw,
siapa kata Aaron seorang yang kacak?

*me!me!me!me!*
*HIGHed*




Atika and Christopher.
the daredevil twin of mine :)

can you see how happy he is?
HAHA.

Chris,saya nak tukar gigi dengan awak!
*grins*







Atika and Irene.
the hottest babe around.LOL





Atika and Carolyn.
The President of Convent IC.

Good job,Carolyn :)





That's how basicly I spent my Saturday afternoon.
It was a blast.

Bid farewell to Danny as usual by hugging him.
people,stop giving me the oh-my-god-you-are-so-gatal punya look when I'm with my guy friends,okay?
Pfft.
Immatureness.



KO-ed the whole night.
Heh.




Going for my JPJ P license test next Tuesday.
*nervousness*
XD
saya nak dapat lesen! hehe
*chirping*

Im having my monthly test next Wednesday.
and I am merely close enough to studying.
bloody exams.




Take note:
THIS BLOG IS HIBERNATING STARTING FROM TOMORROW.