Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Finding my head in the hole.
· ARCHIE!TAKE ME WITH YOU!
· Convent IU Day
· Picture Post :)
· Random
· I am not stupid
· Blah
· Rainbow Over The Rain
· Happy Birthday :D
· Fearless


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Here's the thing.
Monday, April 13, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sometimes,I feel like I am all alone in this world.No one to turn on to.But boy,I was wrong.True,there were times where I felt like comitting suicide for all the pressure I've been through but then,my friends are the one who kept me going on.Fighting all the way to the end.I am not being emo,but here I want to extend my greatest gratitude to some of my friends who have been at the time I need them.The one who never bail on me.The one who listen to my problems.The one I truly care about.I heart you people la! :)


First of all,

To Aaron,
Knowning you was one of the great moment in my life.though the friendship only started,I feel like I've known you for years.Thanks you so much for being there for me and I am blessed to found you. :) I like when you are being all perasan either on MSN or through phone.TS all the way MAHN! It was really fun ketuk-ing you sometimes(in my dreams la since I am like..errr...half or your size? LMAO) Heh.You are my ohsoawesome punya agogo partner *grins* and thank you for letting me stalk you daddy yang gorgeous tu LOL! You manyak besh tau! Hehehehe *talking about randomness* You are always there when I need you and yeah,you make me laughed literally by your sesat-ed msges.I sesat,you also sesat,bagus sangat la tu.haha x) You always made my day with your guide for me to go through everyday.Thank god that we met :D :D


To Amy,
Day by day we are getting closer.and I love that.LOL you are one amazing person and the both of us found the missing bond between us.Thank you so much for being there for me when I was down all the way.As I've always say to you,ignore the brainless peoples that look down on us.We'll prove to them that we are going to score flying colours for SPM.We will be the one who achieve what ever we want.Remember The Road Not Taken?Choose the right path.I believe in you,babe x)


To Christopher,
you are the super duper oopey doopey gila-gila punya twin of mine :D a great therapist *grins* that kept me down to earth.touching the ground.a freaky guy (I mean that in a hip hop way,not in the you-are-weird way) who happens to be the person who I can rely on when I am facing so many obstacle in my life.you always do your part and I thank you for that :) you have a killer smile which makes me go 'aish,nak senyuman macam Chris jugak!' LOL.I admires the way you control everything and I will always be here if you need me :)


To Sindhu,
I love you,thats all I can say.You are a great listener.Never fail to do so.I am blessed to have you as my friend.Thank you so much for listening to all my heartbreaking love story and be my pillar when I fall.I love you.REALLY :)



To my JBT gang,
Guys,11 years of friendship is always worth to be celeberate.It was indeed great memories getting to know all of you.Deep inside my heart,I always pray for all of you.I really hope that this friendship will last forever.



I am heartbroken.AGAIN.


Maybe you'll be reading this,
I just want to say,

I MISS THE OLD TIMES,
I MISS THE SECRETS WE SHARED TOGETHER,
I MISS THE LAUGHTER,
I MISS THE DANCE WE HAD,
I MISS THE SONG WE SANG,
I MISS THE GUIDE YOU GAVE ME,
I MISS YOUR MESSAGE,
I MISS YOUR CALL,

I MISS YOU :(

Labels: