Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Missing you lately.
· I am a really good marketing director.HAHA!
· Here's the thing.
· Finding my head in the hole.
· ARCHIE!TAKE ME WITH YOU!
· Convent IU Day
· Picture Post :)
· Random
· I am not stupid
· Blah


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I want you.BADLY.
Friday, April 17, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
-aaron- says: hahahahah!!! gone case la u
Atika says: haha..yea la... i dah mereng dah....you know wats 'mereng' right?
-aaron- says: errr....NO.....hahaha
Atika says:haha...mereng is something like nutcase in Javanese....im half Javenese wat
Atika says: -______-
-aaron- says: oh ok
*giggles*

as you can see,i am oficially mereng.
wth.LOL
i cant help it but to go all nutcase-ed when Aaron is around.
plus with his evil daddyeh and also the sesat case we always discussed about.


damn sesat i tell you.

ROFL LMAO -.-


QUOTE FROM YOURS TRULY:
ATIKA MERENG,AARON SESAT

*rolls eyes*

HAHA.


quoted from Miss Lala bong bong *grins*



Sanjeeva,saya rindu awak.

Danny!I miss you! *cium pipi Danny* perverted mind XD

Jas Min,tak rindu tapi aku sayang giler kat ko.

Elaine,rindu kat you jugak!

Toh!aigoooo wo xiang ni laaaaa!!

Irene my baybeh! ik mis u!

To Chua Yumin,i have to say this.je vous manque ;D





another short update from me.
i am happy with my life now.

very carefree.
Heh.




you are my rainbow when it rains on me (:

DANNY.
DANNY.
DANNY.
DANNY.
DANNY.
DANNY.
DANNY.



i failed all my pure science subjects.
-_________________-



Labels: ,