Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· #1:Kwang Hua non Grata.funneh.
· *snaps snaps*
· Updatessssssss
· Ngeh ngeh.Let's see.
· She's wanted.
· Its's your turn.
· This is uber cool
· Awesome,that is (:
· 101.FINALLY.
· Huargh.Tiredness.Highlights Of The Week.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I'm sorry.
Monday, April 27, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm sorry for all the fights we had over the phone. I'm sorry for those mean words I said. I didn't exactly mean them; I was just pissed at you for because of someone else. I'm sorry for calling you atrocious cause I know you're not.It was entirely my fault.I was having a bad day when you come into the picture. I'm sorry for all I've done. And I'm sorry for letting you to face the music that you shouldn't have.I'm sorry. This will change and I know it will.I feel the lost when you're not around.Things can mended,but the scar remains.Forgive me.Punish me if you wish too.But please talk to me.The misery is painful enough :(



Vintage,that is :)

Labels: