Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I am a really good marketing director.HAHA!
· Here's the thing.
· Finding my head in the hole.
· ARCHIE!TAKE ME WITH YOU!
· Convent IU Day
· Picture Post :)
· Random
· I am not stupid
· Blah
· Rainbow Over The Rain


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Missing you lately.
Thursday, April 16, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello,fellow readers.

I'm back.

Im making this post as short as possible.

*get ready*

LOL.
i got almost all my results for the second test and the results are totally like 'ish..i better bang my head on the wall with this kind of marks'.

SERIOUS.

Padan muka saya.

Pfft.

So now,im backing up everything that i've missed out lately.and it feel good. ;D

I am proud of myself.
*grins*

I am healing from all the misery thanks to some of the great companions.
*thank you*


School has been great.Put aside all the killer assignments that I have to do -.- My class have been assigned to do 8 topics of natural resources and the due date is next Monday.plus we have to find the diagram out water conservation process as well.complete siaoness mahn! all thanks to us as well.We failed to complete her previous assignment which is to find the stuffs about cement and she four-ple up our works with this.Padan muka kami.

Biology on the other hand,have to finish up our concept book and hand it in first thing tomorrow with the our PEKA.woots i havent touch anything! HAHA! gonna wake up super early tomorrow.LOL
I've been riding my motorcycle for two days now.and It feels GREAT.sometimes i rempit when i am riding alone.hehe dont kill me,it is really fun doing x)

I was checking out my facebook and I saw this.



Yea.
Saya telah di kantoi kan oleh the Minjoots.

Mr.Aaron Minjoot and Mr.Adrian Minjoot are pure evil

damn sesat la me.
note: do not immitate any animals when you're excited.BAD results.

*roll eyes*

I am getting more random by days.
I think my head loses one of its screw.crap =.=


I think I'll end my post here.
its getting late and i need to go to bed.

before that,

imissyou.
Heh.


till then,
Will post more soon.

TTFN :)